Trainee Service Engineer
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- An exciting national beverage company who are actively growing.
- This job is based in the Midlands
About Your New Job
- The diagnoses of equipment problems and carry out repair retuning the equipment to a satisfactory working order in a timely manner on our own and our clients’ equipment while adhering to SLA’s.
- Perform preventative maintenance on our own and our clients equipment
- Maintaining an accurate parts inventory for your service van
- Maintain and submit accurate service records both electronically and printed in a timely manner
- Take an active part in upholding the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Ensure personal compliance with all rules surrounding health & safety issues including manual handling.
- Comply with Company legislation as set out in the Conditions of Employment.
- Deliver any necessary training within your remit for any new staff.
- Undertake any other duties as required, that are within the competence of the post holder and conducive to the effective delivery of the role.
What Skills You Need
- Full clean driving license
- Previous experiecne in a hands on enviroment
- Good customer relationship skills
- Prepared to work away from home
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary, fuel card , van and other benefits
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Field Service job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org