West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+1 4744 626
€32,000 - 35,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Leading manufacturer for heating, renewable energy solutions and more.
- Striving to innovate and create in their field of renewable and sustainable energy.
- Dublin 15
About Your New Job as a Trainee Accountant:
- You will assist with the daily bookkeeping for the company, management of accounts payable, bank reconciliations.
- As a Trainee Accountant you will assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, the annual financial statements, the preparation of tax returns and with the monthly payroll preparation.
- In this job you have the responsibility to build relationships with suppliers.
What Skills You Need in your new Trainee Accountant Job:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA graduate with degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline. (Having a view to completing professional exams)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other systems.
What’s on Offer with this great Trainee Accountant Job based in Dublin 15.
- €35’000 Salary
- Company pension and Healthcare
- Study Support
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry MacMahon on +353 1 4744626.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.