25 days ago
Test Software Development Engineer
About Your New Employer
My client is a world leader in automotive manufacturing, located in Galway county. This company is the worldwide hub of automated parking research and industry. From it's early days in the European market with rear cameras and surrounding view systems to its state of the art vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company is at the cutting edge of developments in the automotive sphere.
About Your New Job
- You must drive test engineering best practices from the prototype stage up to series production.
- You must leverage R&D and production teams locally and internationally to understand project requirements, milestones, risks, and develop test strategy timing plans and deliverables.
- You will manage projects internally and externally to develop test systems.
- You must drive a mindset of continuous improvement.
- You must provide test system development costs and timeline estimates to support customer RFQs.
- You must develop, integrate testing of cutting-edge technologies, latest communication standards and automation techniques to the company test framework.
- You must develop and evaluate the latest programming techniques and environmental features to understand potential benefits of future and existing processes.
- You must leverage R&D and production teams locally and internationally to understand project requirements, risks, milestones and develop test strategy timing plans.
- You must manage projects internally and externally to develop test systems and code modules.
- You must develop software in line with company software guidelines.
- You must provide informal and formal (documented) training as part of project handovers to the production team.
What Skills You Need
- You must have a minimum of 7 years' experience within an Electronic Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- You require NI LabVIEW and TestStand experience, CLD Certification in LabVIEW, and a minimum CTD Certification in TestStand.
- You must develop and automate tests for software validation.
- You must have experience in NI FPGA / hardware.
- You must have general software package’s skills – Minitab, DOORS, CoreALM,SVN, Bugzilla, etc.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere