Test Method Validation Engineer
19 days ago
About Your New Employer:
We are aware that having the best people working for us in a workforce that reflects the variety of markets we service globally and in an inclusive culture that values varied viewpoints and life experiences is essential to the success of our company.
Because of this, Ireland is aiming to create an inclusive society where people from all backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences are appreciated and where everyone is able to realize their full potential. whatever their identity.
About Your New Job:
- Development of test methods to support design verification activities in a R&D setting.
- Design of test fixtures, Specifying appropriate test equipment, prototyping, Measurement system analysis (Gauge R&R, Attribute agreement analysis etc.), Test method development, Generation of test method validation protocols and reports.
- Reproduce test rigs from design standards.
- Product testing and evaluation, completion of test reports.
- Preparation and presentation of design and project reviews.
- Product and project risk analysis and risk management.
- Work with Process Development Engineering to introduce/develop new equipment, production processes and inspection methods as required for any new manufacturing techniques.
- Manage and drive project tasks to ensure timely completion of project milestones.
- Work closely with cross functional groups to achieve project and company goals.
What Skills You Need:
- 1 Year post degree experience minimum.
- Experience in executing test method validations and statistical tools such as T tests.
- Familiarity with test lab equipment such as Zwick, Instron, Vision systems (Keyence/Nikon/Olympus), Cresent HBLT would be an advantage.
- Project planning skills.
- Execution of project in a timely effective manner.
- Good mechanical design and understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Good working knowledge of Solidworks and/or Pro Engineer CAD.
- Strong technical writer.
- Team Player with ability to develop strong working relationships.
What’s on Offer:
- Permanent position
- Excellent base salary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on +353 21 235 9142 / sheldut at sigmar.ie