Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€30,000 - 35,000
28 days ago
Office Support Temp Work - Temp Jobs
Looking for temporary or short term Office Support work in Dublin in the run up to Christmas?
Temp work will be ideal for you if you’re looking to fill a gap between travel or education, studying part-time, supplementing freelance or project work or you are simply looking for casual, flexible work to suit your circumstances!
Temp work can available anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes even longer, so being able to commit to the “temp lifestyle” is key – flexible, adaptable and ready to work!
Temp jobs available can include:
- Administrators - entry level to experienced
- Office Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Reception and Front of House
- Customer Service
- Project Support
- PA / Team Support
- Note Taking and Word Processing
What skills you’ll need:
- Previous office experience is beneficial, but not always essential
- Strong customer service skills / experience is considered a bonus
- Proficient on MS Office and tech / IT systems
- 100% availability to commit to temp jobs, some at short notice
What’s on offer?
- Excellent hourly rates
- Flexibility and variety for you
- You’re paid weekly (based on hours worked of course!)
- You’ll gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries
- Opportunities – some jobs go perm!
Please note: Temp jobs are office-based, not remote
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere