Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,586 per hour
30 days ago
Temporary Project Manager – 2-year contract
About Your New Employer
Join a reputable institution deeply committed to humanities, politics, and history research. This organisation has a rich heritage, excelling in academic contributions. They value public engagement and offer a collaborative, dynamic work environment.
About Your New Job
- You will lead in coordinating and delivering exciting historical projects
- Assisting project lead with the development, delivery and evaluation of new and existing projects
- You will manage and deliver events, seminars, exhibitions, grant programs, community projects, and shaping national policies on historical records access.
- Data-management – budget keeping
- You will manage effective stakeholder communication. You'll be the driving force behind their historical endeavors and publishing growth.
What Skills You Need
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant discipline – Humanities, Politics, History.
- 3 years of experience in a relevant setting.
- Proven project planning and organisation skills.
- Proven networking and collaboration skills with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the Irish language is highly desirable
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly pay (€22.30 - €28.96).
- A 35-hour workweek with a flexible, blended work environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to an exciting public history project (up to 24 months).
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me, Ella Flanagan firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere