Temporary Executive Assistant
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
23 days ago
Temporary Executive Assistant Immediate Start
Experienced Executive Assistant required to join a growing law firm in Dublin City, supporting the Managing Partner. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting, detail orientated and hard-working individual who is able to develop effective stakeholder relationships, using excellent communication skills, attention to detail and discretion.
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
• Full secretarial duties and responsibilities – Diary management, scheduling.
• Planning and managing business travel around the globe – flights, accommodation, visas etc.
• Daily communications – confidential liaison between the team, its associates, representatives and business interests.
• Organising and coordinating company events.
• Support the Managing Directors with various day-to-day tasks.
The skills you will need to be successful:
• Substantial experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant
• Excellent organisational and secretarial skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and IT and tech savvy.
• Prior diary and calendar management.
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.