Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€26,000 - 35,000
16 days ago
Office Support Temp Work - Temp Jobs
Are you looking for temporary or short term Office Support work in Dublin this Autumn?
Perhaps you're looking to bridge a gap between travel or education, studying in the evenings, looking to supplement freelance or project work or you are simply looking for casual, flexible work to suit your circumstances!
Temp work can available anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes even longer, so being able to commit to the “temp lifestyle” is key – flexible, adaptable and ready to work!
Temp jobs available can include:
- Administrators - entry level to experienced
- Office Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Reception and Front of House
- Customer Service
- Project Support
- PA / Team Support
- Note Taking and Word Processing
What skills you’ll need:
- Previous office experience is beneficial, and in some cases required, but not essential for all roles
- Strong customer service skills / experience is considered a bonus
- Proficient on MS Office and tech / IT systems
- 100% availability to commit to temp jobs - happy to be "on call"!
What’s on offer?
- Excellent hourly rates (€13 - €15 per hour average, sometimes higher!)
- Flexibility and variety for you
- You’re paid weekly (based on hours worked of course!)
- You’ll gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries
- Opportunities – some jobs go perm!
Please note: Temp jobs are office-based, not remote
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course