TEMP JOBS DUBLIN
+353 1 4744627
Negotiable per hour
about 1 month ago
Office Support Temp Work – Temp Jobs
Looking for temporary or short-term Office Support work in Dublin?
Temp work would be perfect for you if you are interested in a short-term job while studying, travelling, making a career change, filling a gap in employment or if are not currently interested into committing to long-term employment.
The great thing about temp work is that YOU decide your work arrangements! You decide what days or weeks you work and the length of your contracts. You can take on a job for a few days or a few weeks depending on your situation.
Available temporary and short-term positions can include:
- Personal or Executive Assistant
- Reception and Front of House
- Customer Service
- Project Support
- Clerical Officer
- Data Input
- Note Taking
- Management of Documentation
Potential openings can be at entry level or for more experienced workers.
The skills you will need:
- Previous experience in an office role is beneficial but not always necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT savvy
- Strong people skills and a great work ethic
- Availability at short notice to commit to new jobs
- Enthusiastic attitude to your work
What’s on offer?
- Salary on average of €13 - €15 per hour but this can sometimes be higher
- Flexible work arrangements that you don’t have to commit to long-term
- Paid weekly
- Opportunity to gain experience in many different roles and organisations to improve your skillset and give you a better idea of what you want to do in your career
- Many temps are made permanent if they leave a positive impact on their colleagues
Please note: Temp jobs are office-based, not remote
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course