Dublin City Centre
€25,000 - 35,000
13 days ago
Office Support Temp Work - Temp Jobs
Looking for temporary or short term Office Support work in Dublin?
Temp work will be ideal for you if you’re looking to fill a gap between travel or education, studying part-time, supplementing freelance or project work or you are simply looking for casual, flexible work to suit your circumstances!
Temp work can available anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, sometimes even longer, so being able to commit to the “temp lifestyle” is key – flexible, adaptable and ready to work!
Temp jobs available can include:
- Administrators - entry level to experienced
- Office Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Reception and Front of House
- Customer Service
- Project Support
- PA / Team Support
- Note Taking and Word Processing
What skills you’ll need:
- Previous office experience is beneficial, but not always essential
- Strong customer service skills / experience is considered a bonus
- Proficient on MS Office and tech / IT systems
- 100% availability to commit to temp jobs, some at short notice
What’s on offer?
- Excellent hourly rates (€13 - €15 per hour average, sometimes higher!)
- Flexibility and variety for you
- You’re paid weekly (based on hours worked of course!)
- You’ll gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries
- Opportunities – some jobs go perm!
Please note: Temp jobs are office-based, not remote
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere