North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
18 days ago
TELECOM TESTER - DAILY RATE CONTRACT - REMOTE
Our Leading Software & Services Client is looking for a Telecoms Tester to join the team on Daily Rate Contract Role. The ideal candidate should have BSS/OSS experience.
What you will be doing
- We are responsible for End to End testing of all the new IT projects and CR’s related to CRM, OMS, Billing and Digital space.
- One of the areas is network testing, where we need to test the CR’s and projects from network perspective for eg: making activations and checking on network elements, making calls/usages from devices, checking wiresharks etc.
- Also liaising with 3rd party vendors.
What skills you will need:
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Testing
- Experienced in complete Software Testing Lifecycle (Test design, Test execution, Defect reporting & tracking)
- Well versed with Agile Testing Processes & Methodologies
- Hands on experience in SIT/E2E testing
- Knowledge of testing on BSS/OSS product is required
- Good knowledge of testing on Telecom Network elements in a data centre
- Excellent knowledge in Unix /Linux & SQL is must
What’s on Offer
- An initial 18 Month Daily Rate Contract Role
- Negotiable Rates
- Full Time Onsite in North Dublin
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch