9 days ago
About the company:
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world having over 68,000 employees operating in 140 countries.
They have over 130 years experience with the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
About the Role:
- The Technical Specialist will lead various QRM activities
- They will act as QRM facilitator and Risk lead, as applicable
- Schedule the completion of QRAs and track to completion including tracking to closure associated QRM CAPAs
- Present QRAs for concurrence at Site QRM Council
- Support for related Compliance deliverables in support of audits and inspection readiness
- Support for Change Management activities
- Provide compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming company and regulatory expectations and compliance changes/challenges
What you will need:
- The Technical Specialist will have 3 years relevant experience as well as a science Degree.
- The ability to lead and operate eficiently in a complex organisation.
- You should be experienced with Quality Risk Assessments, change controls/deviations as well as project management.
Why you should apply:
Globally known pharmaceutical company with attractive pay rate on offer.