00 353 21 4847138
PGTech Serv Mang_6
€65,400 - 77,000
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Ireland's premier energy company, specializing in the supply of clean, affordable, and dependable energy solutions.
- Committed to expanding their impact, they also engage in related sectors such as telecommunications, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and home retrofit services.
- Dedicated to environmental responsibility, their primary goal is to deliver sustainable energy solutions that benefit both the planet and their customers.
About Your New Job
- Oversee Technical Service Department operations.
- Create a Station Lifetime Asset Plan (LTAP) for submission to the Asset Manager.
- Promote and enhance safety culture, enforce standards, and handle additional tasks as directed by management.
What Skills You Need
- Have 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to contribute to the Hydro management team's effectiveness in delivering on asset O&M costs and performance.
- Have Commercial awareness and understanding of the potential revenue earnings capabilities as well as cost drivers for Hydro assets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to lead, empower, and motivate staff to deliver best international practices for asset management.
What's on offer
Our client is dedicated to providing flexible work options through "Smart Working," which blends digital tools with a culture of trust, allowing the possibility of remote or in-person collaboration as agreed with the manager.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Patrycja Glab +353 21 235 9142. If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch and I will be more than happy to assist you in the next step of your career!