30 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global medical device company who specialise in treating and reducing symptoms of those with chronic and debilitating conditions.
About Your New Job
The Technical Support Engineer will provide support to key stakeholders for all technical aspects of the company's product ranges.
The Technical Support Engineer will assist in developing, maintaining and improving all technical support related information.
- The Techncial Support Engineer will perform remote technical support activities, such as troubleshooting and problem diagnosis, to effectively identify root causes.
- The Technical Support Engineer will document and maintain every reported technical complaint and process accordingly.
- The Technical Support Engineer will create and drive continuous data and process improvements within the technical support function.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in related technical discipline.
- Previous experience in technical role, preferably within the medical device industry or other regulated environment/related engineering field.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.