€100,000 - 110,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading member of the Irish food sector.
- An organisation that is constantly looking for new ways to improve their products and processes.
- A family run company that is steadily expanding.
About Your New Job
- As Technical Manager, you will be managing the quality control and product development functions of the business.
- Setting and ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Looking after new product development and research for new products and improvements to existing ones.
- You will be ensuring that the facility maintains the highest possible hygiene levels.
- Maintaining the HACCP system and accreditations such as BRC.
- Liaising with and providing support to other departments as needed.
What Skills You Need
- For this Technical Manager job, you will have 7+ years’ relevant experience in the food industry, specifically dealing with quality control/product development.
- You will also have 4+ years’ management experience and a relevant third level qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Opportunity to join a steadily expanding and innovative company.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Technical Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.