Technical Income Protection Claims Specialist
Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client who is a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions are seeking a Technical Income Protection Claims Specialist, to join their Dublin based office in hybrid working model, and on a full-time permanent contract.
About Your New Job:
- To maintain excellent working relationships with brokers and clients, inspiring their confidence in the reliability of services provided.
- To monitor the quality and content of customer communications.
- Adherence to all operational procedures in the multijurisdictional offices. Identify areas for improving controls and act as a change agent to improve effectiveness.
- To take a leading role in the Claims team weekly meeting.
- Act as the key technical contact for Employee Benefit claims team in relation to escalations, queries, complaints, and reporting.
- Deliver optimum efficiency and high-quality claims service.
- Continuously aim to improve decision turnaround on pre-assessment claims.
- Liaise with colleagues, employers, third parties, CMO, physicians and rehab providers to ensure claimants successful and sustained reintegration to the workforce.
Who you are:
- Third level education with a professional qualification in
- Claims Management industry related.
- Diploma in Life and Disability (DLDC) under the III.
- Grandfathered Status under MCC.
- QFA in Life, Pensions & Regulations under LIA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ medical IP claims assessment.
- Expert knowledge of Group Risk Products
What’s on Offer:
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- Income Protection
- 25 AL days( Plus 2 additional days)
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.