Technical Income Protection Claims Specialist
Dublin City Centre
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client operates in attractive markets across the UK, Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East where we see continued, strong demand for our products. They have solutions that are based on unit-linked insurance policies which are simple, well-regulated and provide a tax-efficient savings vehicle.
About Your New Job
- As the Technical Income Protection Claims Specialist you will Identify areas for improving controls and act as a change agent to improve effectiveness.
- Act as the key technical contact for Employee Benefit claims team in relation to escalations, queries, complaints and reporting.
- Ensure high quality claim decisions are made in a sensitive manner.
What Skills You Need
- Diploma in Life and Disability
- QFA qualified in Life, Pensions & Regulations under LIA
- Experience in medical IP claims assessments
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch