Technical Income Claims Specialist
Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - 75,000
about 1 month ago
Technical Income Claims Specialist - Dublin - Hybrid - 75k
My client is a leading insurance wealth provider looking to grow their team with a Technical Income protection claims specialist
- To maintain excellent working relationships with brokers and clients, inspiring their confidence in the reliability of services provided.
- To monitor the quality and content of customer communications.
- To ensure any complaints are fully investigated, dealt with in a timely manner, managed in accordance with our Complaints Process and any compensation/claims payments are logged accordingly.
- To be a recognised point of contact within Utmost and Utmost Group companies to resolve matters of mutual concern · Be a key UCS Claims contact and liaison on FSPO, Legal, Appeal, GDPR cases.
- Third level education with a professional qualification in Claims Management industry related.
- Diploma in Life and Disability (DLDC) under the III.
- Grandfathered Status under MCC.
- QFA in Life, Pensions & Regulations under LIA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ medical IP claims assessment.
- Expert knowledge of Group Risk Products.
What’s on Offer
- Salary up to 75k
- Hybrid working
- Great Benefits
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rachel McMahon on 01 4744646e
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch