West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
+353 1 9619 709
15 days ago
Technical Sales Representative
About Your New Employer
Our client is a family run business established over 60 years ago. They manufacture and supply specialised steel products to a variety of industries. They are currently looking for a technical sales representative to take over the greater Dublin area, develop new business, and grow relationships with existing clients.
About Your New Job as a Technical Sales Representative
- You will be joining the current sales representative who will train you in, and you will take over their accounts.
- Determine the best solution for your client’s needs on any given project.
- Generate new business within the construction industry.
- Develop relationships with existing accounts to upsell and cross sell where possible.
What Skills You Need as a Technical Sales Representative
- 2+ years of experience selling into the construction industry.
- Full clean Irish drivers’ licence.
- Understanding of technical drawings.
- Full working rights to work in Ireland.
What’s on Offer for the Technical Sales Representative
- €45k + bonus (€5k).
- Company car + fuel card.
- Pension 4% after 6 months’ probation.
- 21 days holidays + public holidays.
- Non-contributory sick pay scheme.
- Full training provided.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ruth McGuigan on 01 961 9709. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.