353 91 455 300
27 days ago
About Your New Employer:
- Located in Galway City Center
- Leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick.
- As an internationally integrated partnership, they operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
About Your New Job:
The candidate will work closely with the Partners and management team and will be required to work on a large portfolio of clients. The candidate will be required to work with clients from a range of industries. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative income and corporate tax based business solutions.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firms relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- As a key part of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals.
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for fcr, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
What Skills You Need:
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with 1/2 years post qualification experience
- Currently working as a Senior, or equivalent, in a practice environment
- Experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions
- Experience of dealing with clients in the financial services sector
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicholas on +353 91 455300 or email@example.com
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.