+353 91 563868
about 1 month ago
Tax Senior- Co. Galway
About Your New Employer
- A world leader of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
- Strong mission statement and values
- A busy company that has over 2,000 employees.
About Your New Job
- As a Tax Senior you will be involved in the drafting of corporation tax returns and tax advisory reports for clients.
- As part of the job, you will assist senior management in planning and performing of tax consultancy and transactions assignments.
- The role will involve researching tax technical matters in regard to Irish tax legislation.
- In the job you will be involved in working in dynamic teams advising innovative clients on local and international corporate tax matters.
What Skills You Need
- AITI qualification.
- Minimum 1-2 years post qualification experience of working in a tax department.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate and capital taxes and relevant legislation.
- Experience using Alphatax is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence in dealing with clients.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Educational assistance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere