+353 91 563868
€25,000 - 27,000
about 1 month ago
Tax Assistant- Co. Mayo
About Your New Employer
- One of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributors
- Strong mission statement
- A growing company with over 500 employees
About Your New Job
- As a Tax Assistant you will ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted.
- In the job you will work with external tax advisers on day-to-day tax matters and tax compliance.
- As part of the role, you will liaise with External Auditors on all taxation matters.
- As a Tax Assistant you will manage any internal ad hoc payroll tax queries.
- You will be involved in Ad hoc Taxation projects.
What Skills You Need
- Part qualified Accountant/ AITI
- 2 years experience in a tax environment
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all forms of tax.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Educational assistance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Shauna Brennan on 353 91749268. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere