Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 60,000
17 days ago
Tax Accountant Required for Financial Services Company in Dublin 2. Work From Home Option Available.
About Your New Employer
International financial services company with a long-established base in Dublin.
About Your New Job
This role is a broad tax position which touches on most tax heads. You will be working closely with the Senior Tax Manager, local finance, and international colleagues.
Due to some of the specific nature of tax within financial services, you will gain fantastic exposure to areas of tax which will help propel your career forward.
Full training will be provided on an ongoing basis whilst it is required, so you do not need any previous financial services experience to apply for this job.
What Skills You Need
• Qualified Tax Accountant (Part Qualified candidates with 2 years+ tax experience may also be considered).
What’s On Offer
• Basic salary up to €60k.
• Fantastic benefits package including bonus.
• Fantastic opportunity to work closely with a senior tax professional and continue your development within tax.
• If interested, please apply to this advert with your CV.
• Alternatively, please contact Sam Breckon in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We will support you throughout your application, offering insights and advise to increase your chances of securing this job.
• As a market leading Recruitment Consultancy in Ireland, we have a large client base, and there is a high chance we will have other job opportunities for you to consider.