12 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our client is a designer and manufacturer of high reliability electronic motor control solutions
- Active for over 40 years in Cork
About Your New Role
- Set up and test products using schematics, layout drawings, assembly drawings, processes, and specifications.
- For testing and troubleshooting, use a range of test tools, including DVMs, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Frequency Generators, and ESS Chambers.
- The ability to test and debug a variety of electrical PCB assemblies and systems, from passive components to FPGAs and microprocessors, requires a strong understanding of electronics.
- Inspect products that have been returned to and sporadically at the users' facilities.
- If necessary, aid engineers in putting engineering changes into place.
- Analyze assemblies and systems in production as well as those that have been returned.
- Using high voltage test apparatus.
What Skills You Need
- Applicants should possess a minimum level 6 qualification in Electronics or related discipline.
- Applicants should have at least two years of experience, preferably in an ISO9001 environment.
- The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work to deadlines, within a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- IPC 7711/7721 and IPC-A-610 certifications are an advantage
What's On Offer?
- 27 Days annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere