Support Pharmacist Limerick
Support Pharmacist 26th
8 days ago
Support Pharmacist - Limerick
Looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a Pharmacy based in Limerick. This is an exciting opportunity with competitive pay. As a Support Pharmacist, you will be a key member of the team and will provide excellent customer and patient care aligned with the requirements of the PSI.
This Support Pharmacist job offers a great salary and becoming an integral and leading part of the business for both your team and customers, excelling in your career with an opportunity to grow.
- Operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- Exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Receive, record, and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts
- Advise on, recommend and serve customers over the counter medicines
- To ensure that any errors or safety issues are recorded and resolved promptly
- Interacting on a daily basis and building relationships with your core customers, ensuring their healthcare needs are made simpler, easier, and within reach.
- Actively supports the development, training and education of the Pharmacy Team building capability to enable the efficient and effective delivery of patient services.
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Minimum 2 years PQE experience
- A genuine passion for meeting the needs of your customer and a commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability/desire to build rapport with customers
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the roles in further detail.