6 days ago
About your new employer
A Research-driven Biopharmaceutical Company is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their Sligo site.
About your new job
- Engage with NPI project teams to manage all materials through the approval process in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain material, customer and vendor records in Supply Chain Business Systems DSP and SAP.
- Liaise with R&D & other NPI clients to capture and leverage pre-existing supply chain knowledge.
- Coordinate the qualification of new supply chains and changes to existing supply chains, including master data generation.
- Assess Supply Chain Risk and take action to mitigate.
- Identify supply chain improvements and recommend action.
- Inventory forecasting, analysis, and management.
- Undertake projects in Supply Chain department.
- Adhere to and support all EHS & E standards, procedures, and policies.
What skill/experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an appropriate Technical or Business Discipline. APICS (Desirable)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or supply chain management.
- Skilled in the extraction of data from systems, its analysis and conversion into useful management information.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing projects.
- Experience working in international cross-functional teams.
- Experience in influencing peers and senior management.
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems, especially SAP.
- Skilled in data extraction from SAP and other business systems
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Excellent salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.