Dublin City Centre
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client a Global Fund Manager is looking to grow their Fund Accounting Function. This is a well-established and high performing team that is now looking to grow due to the increase in clients over the past year. Within this company, you will be offered excellent career progression and senior stakeholder exposure, whilst supervising a small team of Fund Accountants.
About Your New Job
- Supervise a high performing Fund Accounting team that are responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned private equity and credit clients, including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Be the main point of contact in managing relationships with private equity and credit fund clients with the manager of the team.
- Provide guidance to teams managed, to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedure
- Help to devlop strategy for and provides guidance to teams on the implementation of new policies to follow regulations. Implements and assists in setting guidelines, policies, and priorities for the drafting of NAV reports for a broad set of clients to review fund performance.
- Communicates with clients on complex accounting issues.
What Skills You Need for this Job
- Ideally experience in supervising Private Equity and /or Credit fund administration teams
- Proven management ability in a global organisation , managing multiple teams across multiple clients
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead change and manage complex operational process enhancements
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with Investran and Geneva accounting platforms an advantage
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Wonderful career opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Free employee assistance programme
- Apply for this job now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email Jkendall@sigmar.ie for a confidential chat.
- If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch by calling Jamie Kendall on 014744602. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere