+353 21 484 7135
10 days ago
About your new employer
An engineering company that designs in variety of sectors with projects that include a range of developments from small to multimillion-euro developments are currently looking for a Structural Civil Engineer to join the Cork team.
About your new job
- Creating drawings & specifications.
- Reviewing the other engineer’s work.
- Liaising with clients & professionals.
- Scheduling material & equipment purchases and delivery.
- Using AutoCAD to create simulations.
- Ensuring that the health & safety guidelines & legal guidelines are met.
What skill/experience you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/Structural Engineering.
- Experience working designing concrete, structural steel, timber is desirable but not essential.
- Great knowledge of the Technical Guidance Documents and the Building Regulations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD is essential – experience in Revit would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid Professional Memberships.
- Flexitime hours.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.