Statutory Project Accountant - REMOTE
€80,000 - 93,000
29 days ago
Project Statutory Accountant - €90,000 – 11 Months – REMOTE
My client, an American global technology company require a project statutory accountant to join their team on an initial 11 month. You will get the opportunity to participate in several critical business projects assisting in the design and building of a compliance project management tool and global reporting solution for International Compliance.
About the Job
- Coordinating activities and planning for the international statutory audits as part of the Compliance Center of Excellence, working closely with xfn teams and external partners.
- Create strong business partnerships and manage service levels with third party service providers.
- Identify and drive compliance process improvements and automation as we scale.
- Assist in the design and build of a compliance project management tool and global reporting solution for International Compliance.
- Assist in the roll out of an International statutory control framework.
- Driving projects and making impact.
- Ad hoc projects
What you need
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally 2+ years PQE in a multinational company
- Strong understanding of the audit process
- Experience in projects would be a plus
What’s on offer
- €90,000 Pro Rata
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Fully Remote role
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Eanna Greally on 01 4744662. Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.