Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - 40,000
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This company is a successful finance and insurance company that offers a comprehensive range of insurance products and services.
- They have offices overseas with their Irish office headquartered in Dublin City Centre.
- They won the Great Place to Work awards 6 times in the last 7 years.
- They are offering the Hybrid Working Model with 1 day per week in the office in Dublin City Centre and 4 days working from home.
About Your new Spanish Insurance Job
As a Spanish Speaking Commercial Coordinator, you will be working in the company’s Insurance Division, where you will have the following responsibilities:
- Producing Contractual and Customer Documentation.
- Monitoring the Spanish evolutions regarding legal, technological, and political environments relevant to client.
- Understanding of the regulatory and market evolution.
- Participating in Insurance training.
- Monitoring and involvement in sales.
- Client services, business development and sales.
- Implementing product enhancements regarding insurance products.
What Skills You Need for this Spanish Insurance Job
- Fluent Spanish & English.
- Insurance OR Banking experience is essential.
- Knowledge of the Insurance market in Spain is essential.
- A University Degree related to Insurance or Finance is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of consumer finance is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of PPI is a strong advantage.
- Must be living in Ireland or have specific plans to come to Ireland.
What’s on Offer with this Spanish Insurance Job
- Salary of €35K - 40K, depending on experience.
- Permanent Job.
- Health Insurance.
- 22 Days Holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Disability Cover.
This role will require international travel on a regular basis.