Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 70,000
15 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our Client has been practicing in Dublin for 40 years. They provide a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals and to the corporate sector. Their aim is to find the most benificial and cost-effective legal solutions for their clients through the application of sound legal expertise and experience. Their focus is clear – to deliver quality, cost effective solutions to your legal affairs.
- All areas of residential conveyancing; acting for both purchasers and vendors;
- All areas of residential and commercial lease conveyancing; acting for both landlords and tenants;
- Probate applications and drafting Wills;
- Dealing with correspondence from clients/agents/solicitors;
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years PQE within a similar Conveyancing role;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to manage their own caseload and work as part of a team;
- Possess the gravitas to communicate effectively with differing levels of stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Proficient IT skills;
- Experience using a case management system;
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.