Dublin City Centre
29 days ago
About your new employer
My client is a reputable company that have been practicing in Smithfield, Dublin 7 for 40 years. They provide a comprehensive range of legal services to individuals and to the corporate sector. Their aim is to find the most benificial and cost-effective legal solutions for their clients through the application of sound legal expertise and experience.
As a firm their focus is clear – to deliver quality, cost effective solutions to their client’s legal affairs.
Their office is a small and dynamic team with a strong work ethic. There are excellent opportunities for the successful candidate who has the personal drive to succeed.
- All areas of residential conveyancing; acting for both purchasers and vendors;
- All areas of residential and commercial lease conveyancing; acting for both landlords and tenants;
- Probate applications and drafting Wills;
- Dealing with correspondence from clients/agents/solicitors;
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years PQE within a similar Conveyancing role;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to manage their own caseload and work as part of a team;
- Possess the gravitas to communicate effectively with differing levels of stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Proficient IT skills;
- Experience using a case management system;