29 days ago
Software Test Engineer
About Your New Employer
My client is a world leader in automotive manufacturing, located in Galway county. This company is the worldwide hub of automated parking research and industry. From it's early days in the European market with rear cameras and surrounding view systems to its state of the art vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company is at the cutting edge of developments in the automotive sphere.
About Your New Job
- You must drive test engineering best practices from the prototyping stage to series production.
- You must leverage R&D and production teams both locally and internationally to quickly complete project requirements, milestones, risks and develop test strategy timing plans and deliverables.
- You must manage projects both internally and externally in the development of test systems.
- You must drive a mindset of continuous improvement.
- You must provide test system developments and cost / timeline estimates to support customer RFQs.
- You must development, integrate, and test cutting edge technologies, latest communication standards and automation techniques to the Valeo Test Framework
- You must develop and evaluate the latest programming techniques, and environment features to understand the potential benefit of future / existing processes.
- You must project manage the internal and external development of test systems / code modules
- You must develop software in line Valeo software guidelines
What Skills You Need
- You must have a minimum of 7 years' experience within an electronics manufacturing environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- You must have experience with NI LabVIEW and TestStand.
- You must have a minimum of CLD certification in LabVIEW, you must also have a minimum certification in TestStand.
- You must be able to develop and automate tests for software validation.
- You must have experience in camera testing & test methodology.
- You must have experience in NI FPGA / hardware.
- You must have experience in document writing as required, for example. procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
- You must have general Software Package’s skills – Minitab, DOORS, CoreALM, SVN, Bugzilla, etc.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere