€30,000 - 40,000
16 days ago
A proud Irish family-run business with a rich heritage in supplying tweed and luxury fabrics is now hiring for a Social Media and Content Executive. As a Social Media and Content Executive you will be responsible for creating captivating content and managing the social media channels to engage with customers, promote products, and enhance the presence of the brand. This role offers an exciting opportunity to blend your creativity with your passion for textiles and Irish heritage.
About your new employer:
- Irish family run business.
- Founded over 150 years ago.
- Located in County Donegal.
As a Social Media and Content Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Developing high-quality written and visual content for the website, blog, and social media platforms.
- Creating and executing social media strategies to grow the online community and drive engagement.
- Interacting with the online community by responding to comments, messages, and reviews.
- Maintaining and upholding the brand's identity and values across all content and social media platforms.
- Developing and managing a content calendar to ensure a consistent and relevant online presence.
- Collaborating with internal teams to gather product information, stories, and insights.
What skills you need as a Social Media and Content Executive:
- Two years’ experience in content creation and social media management, preferably for a consumer brand.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms, scheduling tools, and analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently.
What’s on offer:
- Salary €30-40k
- Staff discount scheme
- Pension scheme
- Workwear allowance
- Free parking
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Martha Kenny on 01 474 4678Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.