+353 21 484 7135
22 days ago
About your new employer
An award-winning, multifaceted Construction, Civil Engineering, and Development company based in Cork are currently looking for a Site Engineer.
About your new job
- Reading, interpreting and providing communication of construction drawings clearly on site.
- Making sure that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies, and procedures.
What skill/experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience within the water or utilities sector would be an advantage.
- A full clean Irish Driver’s Licence – Class B.
- Proficient IT Skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Driven to help the team hit key targets & to make deadlines.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer
- Salary - €35,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Training & Professional Membership
- Annual Leave
- Hybrid (where possible)
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.