Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€130,000 - 150,000
24 days ago
I'm currently recruiting for an excellent Site Director / Head of Operations role for a South Dublin based pharmaceutical. This role comes with an excellent salary package, including a 20% bonus, share plans etc. For more information, please see job description below. If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV below, or reach out to email@example.com
- Responsible for all activities on site and for supporting the commercial organization with client related operational activities within the Ireland Sub Region.
- Lead the Dublin Site Leadership Team
- Drive operational efficiency, high customer service, business growth and regulatory compliance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure optimum performance of site. Direct all operating activities including but not limited to work schedules, materials, equipment, and workforce requirements.
- Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs while maintaining or improving the quality of products and services, take advantage of opportunities to increase business and improve service levels.
- Responsible for the site P&L. Develop site operating budget, including payroll, materials, supplies, and capital expenditures. Submit annually for approval and ensure operations remain within budget.
- Support the regional sales team, in coordination with the Country and Regional Sales Director/Manager, with scientific, technical, and site-specific operational input and participation.
- Meet with clients both on site and at client sites as required to support sales and customer care Work closely with corporate marketing group.
- Oversight for Talent Management. Ensure sufficient capacity and capability is in place, including succession planning, through hiring and development of people across the site.
- Direct the development and communication of departmental systems, SOPs, Policies and P
- Assume responsibility for staff engagement and promote communication and collaboration.
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives. Be accountable for HSE on site and adhere to the company safety programme.
- Ensure compliance of the site activities with the regulatory requirements (ISO 17025, ISO 9001, GMP, etc) as required.
- Where required, and in partnership with QA/Regulatory Affairs, meet with relevant Regulatory Bodies and clients to resolve any compliance issues or help with any new business requirements that potentially impact the accreditation or compliance status.
- Represent the Company to customers, visitors, community organizations, local/state and governmental authorities, unions, industry associations and regulatory agencies
- Support and Develop R&D activity on site in collaboration with the global R&D team
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Site Director position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./Sc/B.Eng.) or equivalent in a Scientific or Engineering Discipline. A second Business Administration qualification would be an advantage.
- A minimum of five years related experience in GMP site operations and general business management. Advantageous to have experience in some or all of the following areas: Warehouse Management, Supply Chain, Contract Laboratory Management, R&D/Product Development.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop strong working relationships /Fluently in English, written and verbal /Must be able to prioritize workload and manage multiple competing deadlines.