Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Leading recognised attachment specialist based in North Dublin.
- Over 60 years of design & engineering expertise in excavator attachments.
About Your New Job
- The Sales Inventory Operations Planner Lead will be tasked with driving material and capacity planning decisions related to deliver on factory efficiencies, shorter lead times, and improved customer service.
- The SIOP will be the interface between Sales and Production Planning for the company.
- The SIOP will be tasked with leading SIOP processes and delivering a plan for management review and appropriate signoffs.
- You will be responsible for managing SIOP Demand and Supply alignment analytics, tools and create desired outputs, views, presentations, and insights to aid in an informed recommendation
- Facilitate required SIOP meetings working closely with Sales, Customer Service, Production, Sourcing, Engineering, Finance, and other cross functional groups
- The SIOP Lead will be tasked with collaborating with Production, Sourcing and Engineering divisions in order to develop a robust understanding of unconstrained demand versus constrained to establish a Plan for management review
- You will partner with departmental leaders to ensure an informed Plan formation, including product lifecycle events and transitions, and Plan agreement.
What Skills You Need
- Education & Qualification: Bachelors Degree.
- Experience: 7+ years.
- Ideally 7+ years of business experience in either operations/finance environment.
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Management and/or Demand Management and good understanding of business financials.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to communicate through KPIs.
- Overall understanding of SIOP process.
- Strong technology skills; able to leverage technology to achieve goals.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Microsoft BI desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position.
- WFH Options.
- Annual Bonus.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.