Showroom Sales 26th.
9 days ago
Showroom Sales - Interiors
Full time and Part time roles.
About your New Employer:
A well-established retail trade company dealing in residential and commercial industry, with locations across Kerry and Cork are looking for you as their new Retail Salesperson in their Ballincollig store. This role is available on a full-time basis, for people who are team players with a background in bathroom/plumbing/tile industries.
About Your New Job:
• Ensure first-class customer service and expert product advice to customers
• Manage point of sale processes with cash handling and card transactions
• Conduct product coding and pricing
• Adhere to all health and safety procedures with reporting hazards to management
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
What Skills You Need:
• 2-3 years store management and retail experience, preferably in bathrooms/stoves
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Proficient in computers and experience with stock control systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on Offer:
• Salary DOE starting at €28k (Full time)
• Uncapped commission
• Full time perm / part time available
• Free Parking – NO Sundays
• Career progression
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org/021-4847133
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.