12 days ago
About Your New Employer
- My client is an industrial refrigeration and HVAC company
- In business for over 40 years, this family owned business work in industries such as Pharma, Chemical, Brewing, IT and Indusrial Processing to name a few.
About Your New Role
- Assemble maintenance task quotes while working with clients and service engineers.
- Organize service visits as part of existing maintenance agreements with clients.
- Organize service checks, reports, and purchases made under service agreements in a filing system.
- Monitoring the execution of the prescribed service works. restrictions, such as EN378/PED
- Preparation of technical reports, manuals, and information related to service and maintenance agreement
- Taking in and analysing inquiries
- Coordinating with clients' representatives
- Sales leads are provided to our clients for inspection based on service checks and recommendations.
- Calculating loads, sizing pipes and other equipment, etc.
- The role heavily relies on verbal communication with our clients, service engineers, and contractors.
What Skills You Need
- Possess good mechanical/engineering/HVAC background knowledge. 3D/BIM capabilities also beneficial
- Microsoft Word Excel, and Project, technical documentation experience
- Organisation, good communication and collaboration skills essential
- Fluency in English essential
What's on Offer?
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Sick Days
- 23 Days Annual Leave
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere