9 days ago
About your new employer
A Cork company with over 20 years in the motor industry, supplying quality new & used vehicles to Cork City and County are looking for a Service Manager
About your new job
- To manage the service team to maximize revenue, profitability while controlling departmental expenditure.
- Deal with all service department queries in timely & pro-active manner.·
- To regularly review all service Recall and Service Action targets as per brand standards.
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner ensuring the highest standard of Customer Service.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times.
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
- Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- To ensure OUR brand standards are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To review department budgets & target objectives regularly to address any shortfall
- To identify opportunities that will contribute to aftersales marketing strategy.
What skill/experience you need
- A minimum of 2 years’ service manager experience
- Previous mechanical or workshop control experience preferred such as experience with the diagnosis of Engine Management Faults.
- Be target driven.
- Extremely focused on customer care management.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Organisational skills and be computer literate.
What’s on offer
- Full time permanent (Monday – Friday).
- Salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere