€50,000 - 60,000
16 days ago
My client have a requirement for a strong Treasury executives with a corporate treasury background and strong multi-national experience.
About Your New Employer
- hybrid working
- Strong career progression
The Treasury Analyst will support the Treasury Managers, ensuring all treasury administration tasks working across a number of European markets
About Your New Job
- Proactive approach to identify automation and harmonisation opportunities within all treasury processes across all geographical locations
- Subject matter expert for Treasury Management System
- Executing or supporting key treasury processes eg bank reconciliation, cash positioning, settlements
- Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems
- Reporting and analysis of daily cash position and cash analysis.
- Execution and monitoring of certain intercompany funding arrangement.
- Issue resolution with accounts payable and accounts receivables teams.
- Various regular and ad-hoc treasury reports
- Management of direct debits, standing order payments and bank guarantees.
- Database management of bank statements and regular coordination with accounting team.
- Liaison with local market banks
- Provide support and back up to other members of treasury team,
- Audit responsibilities
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in Banking, International Trade, Accounting, or Financial Management would be preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in a treasury related role.
- Strong Excel and database skills.
- Knowledge of Sungard TMS would be an advantage
- Previous exposure to banking systems and treasury management systems.
What’s on Offer
- 60-65k, Healthcare, Pension and other benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere