Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
- International banking and financial company
- Hybrid model working model
- Working with enterpirse cybersecurity
About Your New Job
- You will work on the Authentication Controls team.
- Providing access and authentication services and solutions to users and application APIs across all of company business units.
- You will engineer, deploy, support, and maintain vendor product solutions in the areas of web services API authorization.
- You will integrate security applications with directory, within a database, webserver and application server environment.
- You will work in a agile environment
What Skills You Need
- Third level qualification in Information Technology
- 5+ years experience working in IT
- Experience of supporting a vendor-based API Gateway management solution, such as Axway, Apigee, AWS or Azure
- Experience deploying web and non-web based enterprise applications using SAML, OpenID Connect etc.
- Experience in security architecture and planning
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
What’s on Offer
- Generous salary
- Pension / Healthcare / Bonus
- Great opportunity to grow your career
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Tinley Tubbert 087 650 5375
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch