Senior Supplier Engineer
13 days ago
Senior Supplier Engineer
About Your New Employer
My client is at the forefront of the medical device industry. This company boasts an incredible culture of work, coupled with an ever-evolving industry, means that there is always room for professional and personal growth.
Each individual member of the team is vital and your contribution on a daily basis assists with the betterment of mankind as a whole. Commitment, determination and work ethic are the cornerstones of the company's ethos.
About Your New Job
- You must assign 1 or several global supplier sub-categories of materials
- You must assign a list of suppliers associated with sub-categories & technologies
- You must delve into technologies, web search’s, white papers, further education, you-tube, conferences
- You must visit suppliers & identify new prospective suppliers
- You must develop a list of quality & supply risk mitigation opportunities & develop business cases
- You must develop a list of cost reduction opportunities & business development cases.
- You must consult on special cause / ad-hoc technology-related events
- You must attend global supplier sub category team meetings & feed into global supplier strategy & supplier segmentation
- You must attend supplier business reviews
- You must develop DFM matrices for R&D & embed
- You must standardize & develop best practices
- You must develop supplier capability reports by supplier location
- You must develop & roll out knowledge sharing / training materials
What Skills You Need
- You must have at least a Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (240 credits)
- You must have a masters or PhD in Polymer-related field
- You must have 5+ years of work experience in Polymer Thermoplastic/Fluoropolymer/Silicone Extrusion manufacturing environment
- You must have a certification in Lean Six Sigma
- You must possess Medical Device experience
- You must have supplier engineering or supplier interfacing experience
- You must have the ability to effectively support multiple high priority deliverables globally in parallel
- You must be able to travel up to 10% if required
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere