Senior Solution Architect
Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
Our public sector client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect on a permanent basis. They are currently operating on a hybrid model with offices based in the city centre. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions.
- 7+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect preferably in financial services
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong expertise in architecting and designing complex, scalable, and secure solutions.
- Proficiency in cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and their associated services.
- Experience with enterprise systems, databases, networking, and security principles.
- Demonstrated background working of analysis, design / development across various of technologies such as XML, Oracle, .Net, SQL Server, SSRS and SharePoint.
- Experience of OData, .Net Core
- Solid working experience with Systems Design –Data – Data Warehousing, Data Management, Statistical Analysis Foundation.
- You will design practices and technology solutions that meet requirements, align with industry best practices, and leverage the company's capabilities.
- You will lead and oversee the implementation of solutions, ensuring adherence to design principles, security standards, and quality assurance processes.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as developers, engineers, and operations, to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- You will stay updated on emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices to drive innovation and continuous improvement in solution designs.
- You will provide mentorship and guidance to junior architects and contribute to their professional growth.
- As a trusted advisor, you will be responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, ensuring alignment with industry best practices, and driving successful project outcomes.
B.S or M.S in Computer Science or related field
If this job sounds like the next step in your career hit apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky on +353 866083240. If this is not exactly what you are looking for feel free to reach out to me regardless, I will happily go through other jobs available at the time.