22 days ago
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
About Your New Employer
Our client is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
About Your New Job
- Acts as a subject matter expert on software validation to guide/ coach/ train project teams on effective and efficient implementation of software validation processes
- Acts as an effective team member providing independent review and guidance on deliverables used to develop, implement, and maintain IT/clinical/manufacturing/quality software.
- Plays key role in providing full guidance and direction on acceptability of Software Quality and Validation deliverables. Demonstrate the ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a validation strategy to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around concepts of Software verification and validation activities
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s level degree (240 credits) in Science/Engineering/Software discipline.
- 6 years of related experience, including 3+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and validation.
- People Leadership experience is a preference.
- Working knowledge of regional and international quality system requirements including 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, CFR Part 11 for Medical Devices
- Must have good understanding of quality system requirements and how each quality system element connects
- Some experience in working with ‘Agile’ software development and validation methodologies
- Some experience/knowledge of work management and testing tools (such as JIRA, Xray, qTest)
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh on +353 91 455304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere