Senior Software Engineering Manager
Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
My client is seeking a Senior Software Development Manager to join their. This role will be 20 percent coding and 80 percent technical leadership (budget, direct people leadership, hiring and feedback) / technical roadmaps. You would represent the team, and roadmap to gather technical requirements to feed back log and technical roadmaps. If this sounds like your next move apply now!
- 7+ years of experience delivering scalable customer-facing digital products.
- You will have an excellent understanding of UI frameworks like Angular and Tailwind CSS.
- You will have a good understanding of OAuth2, OIDC, and UX design.
- You will have strong experience with Java/Spring Boot, Node.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes, and Git.
- You will have exposure to AWS and Azure cloud platforms, Docker containerization, and cloud services.
- You will have a demonstrated background with observability tools, SaaS platform analytics, and security practices.
- You will have a solid understanding of DevOps principles, CI/CD processes, and database release management.
- You will technical leadership to the distributed technology teams.
- You will provide guidance to multiple scrum teams and junior team members.
- You will design enterprise-wide platforms, core software components, and applications.
- You will interview, recruit, and hire colleagues and vendor team members to expand the engineering team.
- You will drive the technology development using cloud-native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- You will maintain a culture of agility, self-organization, DevOps, and automation within the technology team.
- You will act as the escalation point for a team of engineers delivering DevOps and platform management tools.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
If this job sounds like the next step in your career hit apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky on +353 866083240. If this is not exactly what you are looking for feel free to reach out to me regardless, I will happily go through other jobs available at the time.