Senior Service Technician
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A massive global multinational who have recently opened operations in Ireland and business is going really well.
- A world leader of the lifting industry who have been around more than 80 years.
About Your New Job
- You will perform preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes in this senior service technician job.
- Trouble- shooting equipment breakdowns.
- Talk with customers on repair and safety related issues.
- Fill in the appropriate documentation through your mobile device.
What Skills You Need
- An electrical qualification or equivalent and conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
- Strong Mechanical knowledge
- Electrical experience within heavy industry.
- Experience working with overhead cranes and hoists is great or maintaining electrical equipment in an industrial environment as a minimum.
What’s on Offer
- Strong competitive salary with high OTE.
- Overtime available
- Vehicle, fuel cover, health cover , life assurance and other benefits.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Senior Service Technician job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.