Senior Service Advisor
24 days ago
About your new employer
A classic family run business with over four decades’ experience in providing motorists across Cork with great value, high quality vehicles
located in Cork City are looking for a dynamic, customer service orientated individual to join their growing award-winning Skoda and VW Aftersales team
About your new job
- Booking and scheduling customer vehicle service bookings via phone, email, Skoda/ VW Digital system and in person.
- Meet and greet customers in the showroom in a efficient manner
- Ensure all customer service details and requirements are accurately captured on our database including adherence to GDPR guidelines
- Check for outstanding campaigns on all vehicles at time of booking
- Plan customers mode of transport at time of booking on service diary and ensure all courtesy cars are cleaned sanitised and fuelled in advance of collection where applicable and inspected for damage on return
- Job Card Preparation including creation of relevant Skoda / VW maintenance lists
- Liaise with customers and keep them informed on progress while work is being carried out
- Price VHCs and Service cams and ensure they are forwarded to the customer and advise and gain agreement from them on additional works and costs
- Ongoing liaison with workshop, parts dept, valeting dept, service manager and other teams in the business to ensure smooth running of the workshop to avoid customer delays
- Processing Invoices and managing work in progress daily
- Effectively market labour hours, accessories, and additional services to work towards reaching monthly and quarterly targets
- Ensure outstanding payments are collected from the customer
- Vehicle handover with a detailed explanation to the customer of the invoice and works carried out and advise of any future work which may be required
- Advise the customer on future customer satisfaction correspondence
- Keep up to date with brand Online and in person training
What skill/experience you need
- Be organised and efficient with a desire to learn and upskill
- Possess good time management ability in a busy and fast paced environment
- Hold strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work well as part of a team
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in the Motor Industry, and a motor industry technical background would be a distinct advantage
What’s on offer
- Full time permanent (Monday – Friday).
- Salary DOB 40K
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere