+353 21 484 7135
about 1 month ago
About your new employer
A leading Irish company specialising in security guards, alarm monitoring and range of other security services located in Cork are looking for a Senior Fire / Security Systems Engineer.
About your new job
- Installations of Intruder alarms, fire alarms, CCTV & access control systems.
- Conduct system testing, inspections, and preventive maintenance.
- Building relationships between the company and its clients.
- Working closely with the Sales team, making sure quotes are in check.
- Making sure everything is up-to-date in the policy & procedure regulations.
- Commissioning additions and modifications to systems.
- Resolving faults on systems.
What skill/experience you need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior role within the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic security technology & current security system standards.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage a team as well as take their own initiative.
- Flexible to participate in on-call rota & overtime.
- A full clean driving licence – Class B.
What’s on offer
- Permanent Role
- Salary – €60,000 - €70,000 DOE.
- Mobile Phone
- Others can be discussed.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 5135.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.