€100,000 - 110,000
30 days ago
About your new Employer
- An opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer Contractor to join one of the world’s leading Investment Banks.
- Numerous awards for company culture and excellent feedback from our current contractors working there.
- The team is based in Galway with extensive remote working options available. Must live a commutable distance from Galway.
About your new job
- Join a team that is building Salesforce applications servicing Financial Trading Industry customers
- You will develop and implement strategies to effectively manage the upgrade process, ensuring a smooth transition while minimizing disruption to existing business operations.
- Deliver high-quality, innovative, and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment.
What skills you need
- 7+ years’ experience in Salesforce Development, including Apex and Lightning customization.
- Experience with data structures and querying languages, SOQL/SOSL preferred
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 preferred
What’s on Offer
- This is long-term daily rate contract paying up to €500 per day (120k per year).
- Initially 12 months with an excellent chance of multiple extensions.
- Long-term extensive remote working options and flexitime.
- Streamlined interview Process
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Chris Stewart on +353 1 4744600.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We have a contractor already working in this team so can provide good insights into the projects and hiring process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.